Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: I once made a story about a maggots, it was bout how this girl got injured and while injured this led to her two friends to find out she has been getting neglected and abused at home. They allowed her wound to fester on her leg for so long maggots appeared. I made it when I was in 6th or 7th after coming across this story about how a girl became paralyzed on her couch and her family just left her there to rot. That was the first and last time I was so deeply passionate about writing it also opened a door for me to maybe write a book one day.
Summary: I worked more on my visual posters of my origin myth.
Reflection: I learned the importance of applying themes into texts. My origin myth was able to come alive when I accurately applied it.
Comments
Post a Comment