Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: I would like to go on an adventure in a place like Thailand. Somewhere rural with a lot of nature where I can explore a lot and see new things. Meet new people and eat new foods and just keep walking until I find the next fun thing. As well as go sky diving and go on the zip line. This kind of adventure would definitely open my eyes to the world and be lots of fun.

Summary: I took the time to perfect my origin myth visual before presenting it the next day.

Reflection: I've become more aware of how old historical roots still influence American Literature. Modern ideas mixed with old ones to elevate more ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?