Prompt: In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
Prompt Response: Going to my grandma's house after a long day of school always motivated me to keep going. That place forever holds a special memory of love, laughter and easy-going bonds that can form even if you aren't related by blood. The people in that house although weren't related to me by blood always made me feel as though they were a family I could always go to. I have memories of just waking up in the morning getting ready for school at my grandma's house and getting a kiss on the cheek goodbye.
Summary: We read the first two parts of A Rose for Emily and answer them using the questions provided.
Reflection: Houses hold memories and those memories will forever follow you even after you leave.
Comments
Post a Comment