Blog Prompt: Have you ever had a first impression of someone that later turned out to be wrong? What made you form that first impression, and what eventually changed your mind? Based on what you have read so far, what first impression do you have of Mr. Shiflet? Explain what he has said or done that has shaped your opinion of him.
Prompt: All of my connections have started with first impressions, one person was when I first met my cousin we didn't talk much but when I did try to talk to her I thought that she was standoffish but now talking back with her on the past now that we are closer it turns out she thought I was the same way as well. My first impression of Mr Shiftlet was that he was shady and not to be trusted mostly because of his name and the introduction of him being a tramp. Throughout the story I further deep in my understanding of him when he constantly talked about what he did and who he was as a person without any backing. Now learning that he is a manipulator.
Summary:We read the story
Reflection: First Impressions don't always go as they seem it's better not to base a person on first impressions.
Comments
Post a Comment