Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt: I overcame the fear of dogs. In the past every time a dog came near me my heart would beat out of my chest like it was about to explode. I learned over time that the way you treat others is the way that they would treat you. I slowly immersed myself in watching dogs and realizing that they're not as scary as they seem. Now every time that I pass a dog I think ¨ aw it's so cute, ¨ instead of me being scared I'm able to pet and approach the dog

Summary: Fears temporary are just things you just haven't tried yet.

Reflection: This prompt has opened my eyes to yes I have overcome my fear of dogs so what's to stop me from overcoming my other fears as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?